Our Legal Team
All of our fee earners' work is overseen by our Head of Legal, Ann Grice.
Our Litigaton Team consists of:
Ann Grice | Solicitor & Head of Legal
- Ann Grice is a Solicitor in our Litigation Team.
- She studied English at the University of Manchester and graduated in 2005. She then went on to complete both her Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Ann trained and worked as a Solicitor in Manchester; she joined Restons in July 2021 as Head of Commercial Litigation, before becoming Head of Legal.
Kirsty Moores | Chartered Legal Executive
- As of 2023 Kirsty is a qualified Chartered Legal Executive within our Litigation Team.
- Kirsty studied Law at Liverpool John Moores University and graduated in 2018. Kirsty joined Restons in July 2018 as a Legal Assistant in our Litigation Team. Kirsty is currently training to be a CILEX qualified Chartered Legal Executive.
Lauren Decrop | Apprentice Solicitor
- Lauren is an Apprentice Solicitor in our Litigation Team.
- Lauren studied Criminology and Criminal Justice Degree at Edge Hill University. Lauren joined Restons in August 2017 as an Enforcement Executive.
- Lauren became a paralegal in the Litigation Team and completed the Level 3 CILEX Paralegal Apprenticeship in 2021. Lauren is currently undertaking an apprenticeship to become a solicitor.
Charlotte Bavington | Paralegal
- Charlotte is a Paralegal in our Litigation Team.
- She completed her Dual Qualifying Scots & English Law Degree at the University of Dundee in 2018.
- Charlotte joined Restons in August 2018 as an Administrative Assistant. She then went on to join our Litigation Team as a Legal Assistant in August 2019 and became a Paralegal in December 2021.
Hannah Smith | Legal Assistant
- Hannah is a Legal Assistant in our Litigation Team, Hannah completed her Law Degree at Liverpool John Moores University in 2018 and then in 2019 she also went on to complete her Masters in the Legal Practice (LLM/LPC).
- Hannah joined the firm in September 2021 as a Legal Assistant.